Alien encounter

Paranormaal, 2012, voorspellen, grenswetenschappen, esotherie, vragen en antwoorden, healing, inspiratie

Plaats reactie
Sjoesjoe
Bijenpeuter
Bijenpeuter

Alien encounter

Bericht door Sjoesjoe » 20-07-2009 14:51

Several years ago i frequented the American Bookshop store.
Interested in the New Age, spiritual and native subjects.
One afternoon a guy came next to me and started talking. Not in the way you talk normally with a person, but he used some twenty subjects at a time, by voice one subject, the others mentally.
He told me he could see i have a computer mind so i can easily deal with that and organize al that information afterwards. True and true, i could follow.
He told me in other times this was the way of education in Venus universities, and he told me some of the programming in my mind and his own education.
So he came more recent from Venus. I started studying him a little better as he looked more fragile then other people in general, some pureness.
A few times employees from the store passed closely as if to hear some of our interesting conversation.
I lost about every sense of time, it might have been many hours we talked or maybe just half an hour, i can't tell and i didn't look at any clock.
The one moment he was standing there and all of a sudden he was just gone, not walking away but simply solved in nothing. I was shocked and asked one of the employees where has he gone. They told me he visits there at times and each time disappears just like now.
I'll not write more details about our conversation even though it was really interesting.
During that he showed me lots of images mentally. Several i recognized in my deeper memory.
I'm trained to see the one and still being aware of the here and now and place i am, but this time i really lost any sense of time.

Plaats reactie