Eric Frances: Full moon in Leo, Jan 2010

Paranormaal, 2012, voorspellen, grenswetenschappen, esotherie, vragen en antwoorden, healing, inspiratie

Plaats reactie
Eveline
Beheerder /Assistent bijenkoningin
Beheerder /Assistent bijenkoningin

Eric Frances: Full moon in Leo, Jan 2010

Bericht door Eveline » 28-01-2010 12:30

Precipitation

Posted: 27 Jan 2010 06:31 AM PST

The Full Moon is rolling up on us, and it’s one of those perfect storms. One of the ways you can use astrology as a forecasting tool is by looking at what planets are making slow aspects, and then notice when a Full Moon or New Moon comes along and rings the bell. As we have read a few times, Mars is retrograde (that is rare), creeping toward the first degree of Leo as the Earth passes between it and the Sun. Mars is not going backward; we are moving forward quicker.

Forward, so to speak. Looking at the prevailing conditions on Earth, you would think that we’re on Mars watching a pretty, wet blue planet with no problems go by.

But no; we’re on that blue planet and Mars is up there and overnight Thursday to Friday, the Moon is at full phase in a less-than-one-degree conjunction to Mars. And what that does is kind of shake the sky and something falls out. I’ve been looking at this chart thinking: well, this should be interesting. I’m staying in, but whatever happens out there will make the newspapers. I’ll make sure to check CNN.

I did, this morning. As usual. Ever since Sept. 11, I’ve checked the cover of CNN every 20 minutes, to make sure it doesn’t happen again. Today I learned that analysts think that the State of the Union Address is unlikely to ease our anxieties. (Analysts? Is CNN consulting a psychiatrist? Is he the kind with a couch, or the kind who prescribes meds?)

Yes, papa is going to take our great nation on his big ol’ knee and try to soothe us, and tell us the house isn’t going to fall down on our heads, and baby Leo Moon is still gonna cry. Baby is colicy; the wittle Weo Moon is conjunct cwanky old Maws wetwogwade. They waised my interest wates, again!

Banks continue to be seized by the FDIC on a regular basis, the most recent being the Charter Bank in Santa Fe, as well as banks in Washington State, Illinois, Minnesota and Utah (total assets $4 billion to $5 billion, by quick tally). Kids, these are not McDonald’s or Burger Kings (which are doing great; half the country is living on meat scraps, gluten, grease and sugar). They are enormous financial institutions each of which held the assets of thousands of local and regional businesses and many more individual depositors.

There’s the smart pretty babysitter (Venus in Aquarius), but she doesn’t make baby feel better, even though, well, even though she should. There’s the wise old aunt (Mercury in Capricorn) but she doesn’t make baby feel better, either. There is Saturn in Libra, Paul Volker, who has a clue — but nobody is listening. In fact, all the kids are screaming: the two biggest progressive political blogs, the kind that bank 100,000 visits a day (true, most of them last 11 seconds, but still), reveal that the voter base that elected Barack Obama a year ago: well, their toys are strewn all over the room and the kids are acting like it’s page 200 of The Lord of the Flies.

We are expecting Bam to show up as Jupiter in Pisces, with good news. It’s all over, kids! Haha that was just a duck and cover drill. Come out from under your desk! Time for milk and cookies.

I’m just wondering: when ‘they’ say ease our worries, who do they mean? My worries, about the article I have to write today, the notes for which I lost? Your worries, about where your life is going? Or the worries of people invested in the stock market, or who are waiting for banks to lend money to small business, or homeowners waiting for their the bank to lower their interest rate or what? The really, really worrying families of people caught in the Haiti earthquake, many of whom have no clue whether their relatives and friends are among the 111,000+ dead?

If you’re in the mood to worry, nothing is going to stop you with a big fat lunar event conjunct Mars retrograde. Instead of drum circles this Full Moon, I think we should have the Worry In. Let’s direct the energy consciously, with intention. Call in our power animals and focus.

I am now a shaman. Francis Skunk-Mouse. I am entering the dreamtime and having a vision. Wait…here it comes…

One thing we need to worry about is Ben Bernanke and why Obama doesn’t toss him out on his sorry, sold out, pseudo intellectual ass. (Clue: Bernanke rhymes with Banky.) We need to worry about the lack of any financial industry regulations put in place after the financial meltdown/bailout/ripoff cycle of 2008-2009. We need to worry about the mentality of not just Wall Street execs but also those of banks taking tens of millions of dollars in bonuses. This is the mentality of the industry leaders? Really? We trust them? As Jon Stewart pointed out, the only people who have had a financial recovery are the ones who caused the meltdown.

We really, really need to worry about why we tolerate this kind of conduct. That’s the part we really need to worry about. If I may be so bold, we need to worry about why there’s a sucker born every nanosecond, who hands $10 over to a phone company allegedly for relief in Haiti — without questioning anything.

I mean, how many people have to have everything or nearly everything taken away before they take the American flag off the pickup truck they cannot put gas in, and start asking some real questions?

At the rate we’re going we will see a President Brown or a President Palin in 2012 and that, cousins, will be the answer to your persistent questions about whether the world ends.

What I personally worry about is that a lot and I do mean a lot of people complain and yet, take three steps beyond Planet Waves, I see a world where there is next to no discussion of what we want: of what vision we have for the future. Of what we think is right, not just what we think is wrong.

--Eric Frances
Mail Beheer
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.

Plaats reactie