Mission -Ignition - on Haiti earthquake

Paranormaal, 2012, voorspellen, grenswetenschappen, esotherie, vragen en antwoorden, healing, inspiratie

Plaats reactie
Eveline
Beheerder /Assistent bijenkoningin
Beheerder /Assistent bijenkoningin

Mission -Ignition - on Haiti earthquake

Bericht door Eveline » 13-02-2010 20:13

::. Home Page ::. Body Mind Spirit Articles ::.

Empire Strikes Back. Timewave Zero. Haiti Earthquake by Raphiem

Since the Haiti earthquake on the 12th Jan, i've been asked by several subscribers as to what are my thoughts; earth changes?; anything to do with blue shield?; etc etc.

Two main question i am asked is; Why do these natural earth changing disasters always seem to strike poor 3rd world countries? Is the earthquake man made or natural?

Keeping it short; i will share some thoughts summarised as below;

1. Man Made or Natural and Why Why Why

Whether the earthquake was man made using some kind of weapon such as HAARP or naturally occuring is not discussion here. However what i wish to highlight and it came to me out of the blue whilst driving. I was listening to the radio news and they were discussing how there were 10,000+ USA troops and more descending on Haiti. Driivng, i thought to myself, wow - what a large contingent of military force and so fast to respond - imagine having 10,000 troops in under a week descend on your village.

The paradox here is - whilst the empire is fighting a war on two fronts in another part of the world killing and assisting in the murder of innocent men, women and children all in the name of national security and war on terrorism - the empire is strangely concerned about a tiny little poor island called Haiti. Even worse, whilst the empire turns a blind eye to the genocide going on in Gaza, yet it is very pro active to assist Haiti.

So i thought to myself - there must be something more. It was only recently an old friend called me asking the very same questions and i brushed them off as making something out of nothing. So - today it struck me - is it oil is it something else.

Well i'm not so sure about oil - but i will tell you my intuition tells me this - it is to do with war on Venezeula!!. Whether this is directly to do with oil or not am unclear but one thing for sure is that Hugo Chavez has been sticking up his middle finger to the empire for a while now.

Now the earthquake has given the empire a perfect excuse to build a huge military base only an arms length from Venezuela. Even better still - if you got your bonoculars out and looked west you can see Cuba. What a perfect opportunity. Take two birds with one stone.

Whilst am on the subject - war is coming and has always been coming - this is a no brainer - it has to happen in order for the empire to have total and final control. I can't tell you exactly when, but when all the pawns are in the right squares they will go for check-mate. It will be a war on many fronts simultaniously. Any strategist will tell you that things are a little hazy and up inthe air - if they move one pawn without moving the others then it won't work.

So - they are preparing to wage a war on all fronts - Middle East (Iraq, Iran, Syria, Afghanistan), Pakistan by proxy (here i see a nuclear war between Pakistan and India made to order by the empire), Venezula & Cuba which are literally on America's doorstep and the key to South America.

As you may already know - this will occur before the time-loop meets in 2012 and before the population reaches 7.2 billion. When the cells of the earth are not as awakened to their full potential as can be then the earth will require 7.2 billion approx neural cells in order to download the full template for ignition point during the peak of the time-loop. If there are less population then the download could still occur but in the process could blow many fuses and keep earth and it's souls trapped in prison for another time-loop cycle. Thus the importance of having no global catastrophies or wars and keeping earth stable long enough to make the transition. Those that wish to keep us imprisoned reincarnating for another cycle will endeavour to generate fear and reduce the population.

2. Timewave Zero

Many already know about Terrence McKenna's timewave zero program. In short, my understanding of TWZ is that it is a mathematical formula based on the i-ching which calculates points (dates) in time which are concentrated and organised potentials for global and social change. TWZ reaches singularity on 2012 Dec 21. This means that there are infinite potentials for change which will occur all at once.

Anyway, it so happened that on the date/time of the Haiti 6.5 earthquake there was a dip in the TWZ. Potentials for change generally occur on a dip or peak of a TWZ wave.

Below is a graph depicting the month of January 2010 with the point highlighted for the 12th of January which was the date of the EQ according to http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/ ... es_big.php

On another note : you will find around 31st Jan - to 2nd Feb another such point in time. The dip here is even much worse than that of 12th Jan.

Please note: These dips or peaks don't necessarily mean "bad " events. They can be positively global changing events. eg. Fall of the Berlin wall etc. As you can see on the above graph there is a huge peak around 25th-26th January.

3. Why natural disasters always strike poor and 3rd world countries

The short is i don't really know and can only assume. Please don't read into this any negativity. However i believe that such occurs to poor 3rd world countries (populations) is possibly one way that "god", universe or mother nature answers these poor and suffering peoples prayers.

That is - death is a relief and release from such a poor state of physical existance. Rather than continuing to live and their children contuniung to live in such physical impoverished states that death comes quickly and transcends. This is only a supposation - but one based on my encounters in the astral dream worlds with people who had supposedly died in such tragic circumstances - it was a form of escapism and get out of jail card from a life that didn't go according as planned with too many obstacles to overcome.

Please don't misunderstand - this is not to imply that physical existance must have two cars, double story house and job in city in order to have an enriched life. There are those that live with none of these and have an enjoyable, enriched, healthy and whole life experience. However, one can also live with neither in a state of corrupt, evil and impoverished state of suffering and pain. This is what i mean refering to the above.

raphiem@missionignition.net

::. Home Page ::. Body Mind Spirit Articles ::. Subcribe for Updates ::.

Please see the original with graphs etc.
Mail Beheer
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.

Plaats reactie