THE RETURNED JESUS

Paranormaal, 2012, voorspellen, grenswetenschappen, esotherie, vragen en antwoorden, healing, inspiratie

Plaats reactie
Eveline
Beheerder /Assistent bijenkoningin
Beheerder /Assistent bijenkoningin

THE RETURNED JESUS

Bericht door Eveline » 30-04-2010 08:05

Sunday, October 4, 2009
www.StuartWildeBlog.com
Stuart Wilde

THE RETURNED JESUS

When I was at my weekend gig in Las Vegas I was telling the audience that the Returned Jesus story is definite and that he will be delivered on earth but not yet. I’m sure many were a bit incredulous I can understand why. But I never lie and I don’t really ever make mistakes when it comes to inner world facts.

There is a body of light in the inner worlds that was named by Steiner the Solar Logos. It is a god-like sun shining very close to us, it is vast and incomprehensible. It is linked to the Hindu Gods especially Shiva, Kali and the child Kalki who is mentioned in the Bible in Revelation.

Shiva, Kali and their son merged over a period of a few months and then they traveled as one unit--one entity, inside the Solar Logos to the moon, where they stayed for five days, and then on to the sun for five days; they are spirits so they didn’t burn, and then they returned to earth five days later.

The Solar Logos landed at Eton in England in the fall of 2008, and inside the Solar Logos was the Returned Jesus. We saw it as a cross with Jesus on it, spinning, as if coming in from outer space. It landed on the river at Eton and lay flat. Then Jesus got off the cross and stood up on the water and he showed us his hand he was healed of his wounds.

Jesus is linked to Shiva because Jesus was an incarnation of Krishna, and it says in Revelation that Jesus and Kalki are one and the same (linked), we can see that is correct from the visions. And Kalki is the Lion of Judah, and so was Jesus, so all the bits cross-reference each other forming in woven golden lace that has been shown to us gradually over a period of eight years.

Shiva and Jesus are inside real humans and Kali is a spirit but she’s inside her son Kalki, so one could say all three are here right now.

But we won’t see Jesus for a couple of years as he is ‘The Redeemer’ and people have to go through their personal hells first and the world has to fall apart and its hidden darkness has to come out. If Jesus arrived too early he would just be a novelty, like a new IPod, he’d make little impact. And he can’t take the stage until a big dollop of the human dark comes and goes, as it is too debilitating for him. Humans degrade his resonance. You have to imaging it as a celestial romance he has with us and that has to be kept pure.

But he is not sitting around twiddling his thumbs. Recently I have been watching the golden light of the Returned Jesus moving through places cleaning them up. I’m guessing now but I’d say I’ve seen him in 20-25 different locations in the last couple of weeks.

Sometimes the J-light is on a sidewalk in a little village and others times it is in important buildings, parliaments and so forth. I saw the light in Germany at the home of a man that is dying and in the courtyard of a castle in Spain. Strange stuff.

The apparitions in the sky that I’ve talked about will appear next year as far as I know, the exact date is not confirmed, they are with Kalki. And the Hovering Madonnas are part of the Solar Logos, there are three Madonna apparitions planned: Russia, Africa and S. America. This might change but these locations were picked some years ago as far as I can tell.

I find it all so exciting. (sw)

www.StuartWildeBlog.com
Mail Beheer
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.

Plaats reactie